The Ansel Adams Suite
A Tranquil Retreat with Garden Views
Tucked away on the second floor, the Ansel Adams Suite is a spacious retreat that features prints of some of his most well-known photographs. The peaceful space includes a large en-suite bath with a large jetted tub for two as well as a corner shower. Located on the East side of the house, the room overlooks the garden and gazebo making this suite a perfect setting for a honeymoon celebration, special occasion, or those that just need a relaxing getaway!
For information about the accessibility of our property, view our accessibility details.
- Located on the second floor
- Queen bed
- Private bathroom with shower
- Soft robes with bath essentials, including a hair dryer
- Air conditioning/heat – private controls in-room
- Full, hot breakfast served in the dining room, or on the patio (weather permitting)
- Complimentary Highspeed WiFi
- Smart TV with Roku streaming
- 24/7 access to coffee, tea, and other complimentary beverages
- Access to the guest refrigerator and microwave
- On-site, private parking lot
- Access to gazebo, patio, and garden spaces